Should We Believe In Georgia?
- Did last week tell us more about Georgia or Tennessee?
- Who should be the starter at QB Jake Fromm or Jacob Eason?
- The biggest potential for a slip up game
- The difference between a Kirby Smart coached team a Mark Richt one
- What does Georgia do better than Alabama?
Plus, we’ll talk about the Texans and the Giants, two teams going in opposite directions. And why Chris Petersen was right on with his criticism of the PAC 12 late starts.
Be sure to follow Marc on Twitter at @marcweiszer.Next Episode: College Football Chaos with Stewart Mandel
About The Radio BlastDo you love sports talk hosts that shout at you to remind you how much smarter they are than you? Then this isn't your show. Host Todd Lewandowski tackles the big sports stories of the day and talks with the people who cover the teams and players making headlines. If you want a fun, engaging, sports talk show this is for you. Oh, and we occasionally talk about parsnips.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: The Radio Blast
View all episodes for The Radio Blast